Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsRUSSLANDHomeLog inGallery

Fabrizio Cerina ATTEL BANK LUGANO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6797
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Fabrizio Cerina ATTEL BANK LUGANO Empty
PostSubject: Fabrizio Cerina ATTEL BANK LUGANO   Fabrizio Cerina ATTEL BANK LUGANO I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 6:47 pm

Ambassador Paolo Zampolli Reception For Petro Rio CEO Al Nelson
NEW YORK, NY - MAY 16: Paolo Zampolli, Veselin Jevrosimovic, and Fabrizio Cerina attend the Ambassador Paolo Zampolli Reception For Petro Rio CEO Al Nelson on May 16, 2019 in New York City. (Photo by Eugene Gologursky/Getty Images for Paolo Zampolli)

Veselin Jevrosimovic ist ein serbischer Geschäftsmann, der seine berufliche Laufbahn in den USA begann. Er war schon immer im IT-Bereich. Mitte der neunziger Jahre gründete er die Comtrade Group, ein Unternehmen, das zu einem der führenden Unternehmen im IT-Bereich in Serbien geworden ist. Ab 2009 war er auch Präsident des Sportverbandes Serbiens.

Fabrizio Cerina ATTEL BANK LUGANO FabrizioeNahmadNew-696x442
Il Messaggero, Milan – Oct 25, 1993.
Swiss newspapers have dubbed him a “banker 

Il Messaggero, Milan – Oct 25, 1993.
Swiss newspapers have dubbed him a “banker and gentleman”, dedicating several front pages to him. But beyond the flattering portraits, Fabrizio Cerina is indeed a protagonist of a rare case, unique even. He paid back the creditors and clients of Lugano based Attel & Cie, a subsidiary of Attel Finance, 100% of money owed plus interest. Cerina is chairman and controlling shareholder of the bank. He put the company into voluntary liquidation himself. Instead of the short cut of a ‘concordato moratorio’ – which normally involves a repayment to creditors of between 10 and 15% – the investment banker chose the path he calls “more expensive but honorable”. In three successive instalments, he put 45 billion liras at the disposal of the liquidators, needed to cover the hole caused by an employee of the Lugano subsidiary. And last week, less than a year after the beginning of the affair, all customers have been paid back. It is the first time this has happened in the history of Swiss finance, probably in Europe.

Fabrizio Cerina ATTEL BANK LUGANO Banchiere-Messaggero-550Small-min

“In Switzerland, they were astonished – says Cerina, 40, born in Parma, the head of a group with a net equity of $60 million – but I think I only did my duty.” It should also be considered that full repayment of creditors has had a positive impact on the image of the group, which is actively building stakes in the banking and finance sectors: it is a demonstration of strength, an excellent introduction card for business, and a guarantee of credibility, important especially now that Attel is in full expansion mode.
The bank is involved in numerous ongoing investments and following, with great interest, the privatizations process in Italy. Attel is ready to bid for further stakes in the banking sector, in the belief that “if disposals are being made with a serious intent, there are great opportunities”. The incident has therefore passed without serious damage.

The bomb exploded in September of ’92, when Cerina discovered that one of the directors of the Lugano subsidiary was responsible for creating a substantial financial loss.

The stolen money was used by the employee for reckless investments, all ending badly, in U.S. securities.
C. Gu., Il Messaggero – This article was translated from the original
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Fabrizio Cerina ATTEL BANK LUGANO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: FRANCE :: CREDIT DES ALPES VIVENDI FRANCE JJ 3V Asset Management AG-
Jump to: