Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE MONEY WHICH IS STILL IN SWITZERLAND

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsLatest imagesPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inGallery

LUKOIL IRAQ over Russia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6588
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

LUKOIL IRAQ over Russia Empty
PostSubject: LUKOIL IRAQ over Russia   LUKOIL IRAQ over Russia I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 9:28 pm

Egor Zubarev, Managing Director of LUKOIL Mid-East Limited speaks to Julian Walker about the importance of the West Qurna-2 project Iraq
You took over as MD for LUKOIL in Iraq earlier this year- how has it gone so far?
It’s worth to mentioning that in 2012- 2016 I have already been working on the West Qurna-2 as a Director of the Mishrif Full Development project. Today, four years down the line, I’m glad to return to the West Qurna-2 in a new role, and I’m grateful to LUKOIL for this opportunity. The West Qurna-2 project is one of the priority projects for our Company. I am sure that it is no less important for Iraq.
How is LUKOIL coping with the challenges brought on by COVID-19?
No doubt, the current situation is a serious challenge for the oil and gas industry. The main task of the Company in this difficult time is to ensure uninterrupted and trouble-free operation of our field.
Like everyone else, we have faced closure of the borders, restrictions on air travel, and special requirements for moving inside the country. We had to limit external contacts of our employees, and increase duration of the rotation shifts. I need to mention that we received strong support from the Ministry of Oil and other government agencies of Iraq in these circumstances. LUKOIL, in its turn, also helped Iraq by supplying medical equipment and materials to local hospitals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

LUKOIL IRAQ over Russia
Page 1 of 1