Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsRUSSLANDHomeLog inGallery

My Website and how I started with

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

My Website and how I started with Empty
PostSubject: My Website and how I started with   My Website and how I started with I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 10:10 pm

My Website and how I started with Besino10

In the meaning, that Andel had any work I started with the Camper place a part of the Hotel. The place was good and connections to the Guests I liked very much. International life is community with other countries and if you don`t speak the same language, there is any problem. Laughter and gestures are important. In 2006 I was not longer abel to leave the house alone. I was always scared. But at this point in the office was strong enough. The work with my Website gave me the needed force. On the photo I sit behind with a white dress.

I had so much photos, but I lost all for not gotten Swiss help. Andel`s karma is very strong and I had any chance against him. Practically I did the work and he got the profit. Now I work for my own. And I do this what I have to do. I use the Website since 2004 and I found some old pictures which makes me happy that I have it. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: WELCOME :: SOME STORIES ABOUT MY LIFE-
Jump to: