Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsRUSSLANDHomeLog inGallery

The experience of discontinuing a drug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

The experience of discontinuing a drug Empty
PostSubject: The experience of discontinuing a drug   The experience of discontinuing a drug I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Neurol and the Experience

The effect of this drug start around a half year after taken. The drug passes through the blood into the brain slowly the effects set in. Forgetfulness and fear are the reactions. Physically, the eyes begin to turn yellow and the brain begins to knock. Like bloodshed. The use of this drug Neurol must not be longer than a week. I had this drug 2005-2009. Discontinuation of the medication can lead to memory loss. This happened to me. From the point of view of a person affected: There is no connection between the past, the present and the future. Everything is a ball of wool without meaning. You sit in your body and you don`t realize what is going on around you. I needed so much time to get all informations back and am really wondering how the Brain is abel to work. The capacity is bigger than a computer and you have more space and possibilities in your brain. A fantastic human organ, given to us so that we act sensibly. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

The experience of discontinuing a drug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: WELCOME :: SOME STORIES ABOUT MY LIFE-
Jump to: