Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inGallery

Jonathan Berrar Status: active (currently has mandates) in Nyon from France LIAM PARKER Financial Consultant at Swissential SA Lausanne Area, Switzerland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 5977
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Jonathan Berrar Status: active (currently has mandates) in Nyon from France LIAM PARKER Financial Consultant at Swissential SA Lausanne Area, Switzerland Empty
PostSubject: Jonathan Berrar Status: active (currently has mandates) in Nyon from France LIAM PARKER Financial Consultant at Swissential SA Lausanne Area, Switzerland   Jonathan Berrar Status: active (currently has mandates) in Nyon from France LIAM PARKER Financial Consultant at Swissential SA Lausanne Area, Switzerland I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:37 am

Jonathan Berrar Status: active (currently has mandates) in Nyon from France LIAM PARKER Financial Consultant at Swissential SA Lausanne Area, Switzerland Liam_p10
Liam navigated me and my family in Swiss Pension system and regulations with a lot of valuable information and insights. I have been able to develop a detailed retirement planning walking through several options to optimize savings placement to pension funds and assets deployment. I strongly recommend

Financial Consultant at Swissential SA
Lausanne Area, Switzerland

Experience
Swissential SA
Financial Consultant
Company Name Swissential SA
Dates EmployedJan 2018 – Present
Employment Duration1 yr 3 mos
LocationNyon
At Swissential SA, we have one simple mission: To empower you to ask the important questions and make the right decisions, when it matters most.

We strive to be a source of relevant information, helping you understand your finances, rights and obligations and most importantly the fundamentals of how the Swiss system affects you and your family. We will help you understand the benefits of utilising the tools available to you during your time in Switzerland. The majority of professionals we meet are looking for simple solutions that fit their individual or family circumstances. Solutions that protect their income, their saving... See more

International Financial Advisory Firm
Financial Consultant
Company Name International Financial Advisory Firm
Dates EmployedNov 2016 – Nov 2017
Employment Duration1 yr 1 mo
LocationGeneva Area, Switzerland
Guardian Wealth Management
Financial Advisor
Company Name Guardian Wealth Management
Dates EmployedApr 2015 – Oct 2016
Employment Duration1 yr 7 mos
LocationGeneva Area, Switzerland
Financial Planning & Wealth Management Services

Guardian Wealth Management offers a wide range of premium quality wealth management services to expatriate and international individuals around the world

Jonathan Berrar
Status: active (currently has mandates) in Nyon from France
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Jonathan Berrar Status: active (currently has mandates) in Nyon from France LIAM PARKER Financial Consultant at Swissential SA Lausanne Area, Switzerland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: DIFFERENTS-
Jump to: