Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsRUSSLANDHomeLog inGallery

Nathalie TAIEB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6016
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Nathalie TAIEB  Empty
PostSubject: Nathalie TAIEB    Nathalie TAIEB  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 10:14 pm

Nathalie TAIEB

Vice president & EMEA head of Printing and PS channel solutions/services
Paris Area, France

Thanks for being interresting by my profile,you are perfectly right !
Thanks to people I have a chance to work with who provide some great recommandations,I appreciate.

Since 1988, I have held several management position in Europe including Chief operating Officer European Channel , Xerox France, Xerox Leasing France and Marketing.
I am a business focused Executive with a strong intellect, strategic ability combined with a continuing focus on execution and results.
All my career I focus on establishing my reputation for delivering high performance and inspiring top teams in Financial Services and Operational IT & Services.
Recently I demonstrated an ability to succeed in change management and business model transformation. I also develop a strong approach based on building trust, communicating openly and modelling values through behaviour.
I consider that people remain a critical asset to drive exceptionnal performance in our challenging business context. So one of my best satisfaction is to build and develop a pool of talent to guarante the future of companies.
I am convinced that leadership is finding the right balance between a clear vision ,an ability to impact the business and a powerfull people strategy.

My Key strengths generally recognized by people I had a chance to work with :
• Visionary, with strategic and conceptual abilities
• Keen organisational understanding and ability to operate across functionnal boundaries
• High levels of creativity and pragmatic problem solving
• Excellent builder and motivator of robust and durable teams
• Determination and energy to overcome outstanding challenges
• Native French speaker, fluent in English

In fact what is really important to know is that even if I spend my carrer in Xerox Corporation , I develop a solid and diverse background you can discover below. I always had great achievement in all jobs offered to be what demonstrate a change ability as well as strong operational capabilities
Experience
HP
Vice president & EMEA head channel managed print solution and services
Company NameHP
Dates EmployedApr 2017 – Present
Employment Duration1 yr 8 mos
LocationEMEA
Xerox
Company NameXerox
Total Duration22 yrs 11 mos
TitleChief Operating Officer European Channel Group
Dates EmployedJan 2012 – Present
Employment Duration6 yrs 11 mos
LocationEurope
Chief Operating Officer, European Channel Group, responsible for developing channels across Europe. A $1,4B revenue organization managing a full P&L.
In the Senior Leadership Team accountable for change management directly reporting to the President and managing ten direct reports of which five are general managers with coun... See more

TitleSenior Vice President & General Manager France and Belgium Channel Group
Dates EmployedJan 2010 – Dec 2011
Employment Duration2 yrs
LocationFrance & Belgium
Member of the board – General Manager in charge Channel Business acrosse France & Belgium. Strategy implementation & driving $650M revenue through P&L.
Leading organization changes and restructuring to operate a profitable business through Channels. Developing new portfolio & services offer and providing the level of training required.

Education
ESG France
ESG France
Degree NameMaster of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Field Of StudyMarketing et finance
Dates attended or expected graduation 1983 – 1986

Groupe IFG
Groupe IFG
Degree NameFinance & Leasing Field Of StudyFinance, général Gradefinance diploma
Dates attended or expected graduation 1982 – 1983

Senior Executive Leadership Training in US
Senior Executive Leadership Training in US
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Nathalie TAIEB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: LONZA PHARMA AG NYKOS PHARMA s.r.o. ZDANICE Incl. Danmark :: DIAMONDS-
Jump to: