Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE MONEY WHICH IS STILL IN SWITZERLAND

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsLatest imagesPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inGallery

WHO IS PETER ANDEL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6598
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

WHO IS PETER ANDEL Empty
PostSubject: WHO IS PETER ANDEL   WHO IS PETER ANDEL I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Born in Slovakia, worked Underground in metal mines in Kosice. Sometimes also as Truck Driver. His father was a postman, his mother worked as Hairstylist. The first wife was a Czech woman, with her he had 2 sons, calles Martin Andel and Peter Andel. In 1979 he fled from the Slovakia to Nürnberg, Germany. There he worked for a certain time. In Swiss he came with the help of his best friend Peter Schier, Area of Basel-Landschaft. In the early 80th means 1980 he could invite his Family and slovakian peoples. This was under the communism not possibel. Only with help from the Slovakian part. I asked a lot of peoples mostly from Eastern Germany and the Czech Republic. Intresting is, that also the Swiss embassy in Prague was not helpful. I had one woman which worked in the Swiss embassy, her letter have still with me. So or so, the swiss embassy is for nothing good. If this is in Vienna or in Prague. His first divorce was in 1982 in Kosice. I had to be with him. 1990 he open the Company Schelling Nutzfahrzeugbau AG, Trucker Association. He left the Company in 1995 after a Company Crash.

Since this time he did not work. The needed Money he got from the disability fund Switzerland. With 1`400 Swiss Francs he could not live. All reports and signed documents to the financial Office in Kolin are fakes. A lot of peoples helped, this first my brother in law, Ing. Jan Andel, Prague and his two sons. The Family is very big and the Name Andel is in the whole world. He is cracy and sick, this shows thr Report of the disability fund. Still he told me, that this house is his castel. But I paied and he left the house. He was worry because he gave me in 2004 the drug Neurol and I had at this Point only 40kg, yellow eyes and Problems with my brain. It was impossibel to talk and had any reaction.

The 15th November 2008,  he fled to his girlfriend and I was alone in a house with a lot of Problems. I was very sick, the financial Office came and stressed me concerning the Company and the Social Office concerning my son Marek Andel. All wanted Money and I had any Money. In January 2009 the M&M Realyt Company and Peter Andel  faked a house sale. They wanted me to leave the House. After that I was not longer Abel to live alone and asked for a security help, means Bodyquard. This was Thierry Lerbour from Luxembour, living in Kolin. He worked for a the german Food Company. Together with him had an other bodyquard he was Czech. They helped me because they saw what is going on. All Bodyquards are not good paied and they have any rights to talk about. So one of the Czech Bodyquard cames at midnight and we watched together what we can do,

From the 15. November 2008 till January 2009 had any Food, Electricity or water. I had three Dogs and some cats but I could not leave the garden. The automatical door was closed. Farmers helped me with Food and water so I could survival. In April 2009 had the first Campers from the Netherlands and France. They gave me Food and they learned me how to drive a Camper. In may 2009 I got a new letter from the financial Office. They want me to signed. But I was not longer. The letter was for Tscheslo s.r.o. and my Name, Andel signed the letter with my Name. This I found when I came back to Czech in April 2010.
WHO IS PETER ANDEL Marek110
My adopted son Marek Andel, Czech Republic, Born 25.11.1992

WHO IS PETER ANDEL 1944_110   WHO IS PETER ANDEL 169410
The wall is 3m80 hight, any Chance to come out

WHO IS PETER ANDEL Haus_b10
This Picture Shows the door, amd my camper place. The photo did Marek
in April 2017.

Peter Andel, Slovakia, Banska Bystrica, a Cousin from my husband

WHO IS PETER ANDEL Banska10

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 22, 2017 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6598
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

WHO IS PETER ANDEL Empty
PostSubject: 2009-2010   WHO IS PETER ANDEL I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Between 2009 and 2010 I was in the House in Germany. There I had to wait for the house sale. Andel did not pay the credit and I got Problems with the Bank Sparkasse Hochrhein. Alejandro Hirter cames to Germany with 300 Swiss Francs. And for this had to pay. He still told me. that Andel is working with offshore companies and that the Bank UBS is cleaning Money in the Czech Republic. But let me talk about Andel, a man with a Special karma, bad and not an Angel. He was wellknowing what he want. He never forgot his slovakian blood and this is stronger as all other. With help from a german from Kostanz, Germany I was back in Czech in April 2010. I had any contact to the post Office and phone. Was still sick and Jürgen worked with the guests and in the Garden. In june 2010 he left Germany with my camper. He sold the camper. The stuff was very bad. This is Dethleff`s work in Velim, Czech Republic.

When I was not too tired I started to check what Andel really did. But first, one day Marek stands with his clothes behind the door and had any Money and any room for sleep.
I was glad to have him back and tried to help him. At this Point Marek was at the Hotel School in the Czech Republic. So he could cook for my guests. And he did this really good.
In the mean time, the woman in my german house could not pay the rent so I had to leave again the Czech Republic. But too late. In November I found together with Mr. Josef Krupicka, Major of Zdanice a place for living for Marek and I left Czech with a Czech Transporter. The time between 2010 and 2012 was the best time I ever had. After the house sale had any flat for living. The house I sold to the Major from Laufenburg, Germany.

WHO IS PETER ANDEL Haus_h11

WHO IS PETER ANDEL Martin11
The Transporter cames from Martin Oravec
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

WHO IS PETER ANDEL
Page 1 of 1