Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE MONEY WHICH IS STILL IN SWITZERLAND

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsLatest imagesPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inGallery

Hassan Souhdi, Canada CONSULTANT A.F.I. chez HP-IMMOFINANCE.COM Geneva Area, Switzerland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6588
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Hassan Souhdi, Canada CONSULTANT A.F.I. chez HP-IMMOFINANCE.COM Geneva Area, Switzerland Empty
PostSubject: Hassan Souhdi, Canada CONSULTANT A.F.I. chez HP-IMMOFINANCE.COM Geneva Area, Switzerland   Hassan Souhdi, Canada CONSULTANT A.F.I. chez HP-IMMOFINANCE.COM Geneva Area, Switzerland I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 1:01 pm

Hassan Souhdi, Canada CONSULTANT A.F.I. chez HP-IMMOFINANCE.COM Geneva Area, Switzerland 1598979417150?e=1712188800&v=beta&t=sWgn9c8E31-6979QyixCDOr9fW7oYXhea5QwyTVvysM
Président, Consultant Senior
  • Hassan Souhdi, Canada CONSULTANT A.F.I. chez HP-IMMOFINANCE.COM Geneva Area, Switzerland 1631392178339?e=1714608000&v=beta&t=dtSeo3FqS5zHza1u5NDbwq_AUSkl1_mGe24a5sU69to
    Conseil Intellico

• Hassan Souhdi, Canada CONSULTANT A.F.I. chez HP-IMMOFINANCE.COM Geneva Area, Switzerland Uqam_logo?e=1714608000&v=beta&t=DYIk4tuwYxAnXOz0nVXK9rZ89Um6sIl3iii5jz_DXsk
    UQAM | Université du Québec à Montréal

Canada  

Hassan has an experience of more than 20 years in software architecture and training. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering in computer software. For the last 13 years, his focus shifted to consultancy as an expert in Business Intelligence, Sharepoint-derived solutions and Dynamics. This gave him interesting opportunities to work on major projects at different stages and levels and more often than not with multiple roles (detailed solution architecture, project management, organizational oversight, infrastructure design and implementation etc.). Clients for these projects included over the years, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Grant Thornton, Yellow Pages, Laurentian Bank, ICAO, Xstrata Copper Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge, Township of Trois-Rivières, Douglas Mental Health Institute, Bell Technical Solutions and Videotron.

Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Hassan Souhdi, Canada CONSULTANT A.F.I. chez HP-IMMOFINANCE.COM Geneva Area, Switzerland
Page 1 of 1