Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inGallery

Malysia a part of a chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 5865
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Malysia a part of a chat Empty
PostSubject: Malysia a part of a chat   Malysia a part of a chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 9:03 pm

YOURSAY | ‘Apandi obstructed justice by declaring there were no wrongdoings involved in 1MDB...’
Slumdog: At the very least former attorney-general Mohamed Apandi Ali should be investigated for abuse of power, dereliction of duty, complicit and abetting in former premier Najib Abdul Razak’s alleged corruption and covering up a criminal act.
That should wipe the grin from his face.
Apandi has no more protection from Najib and Umno, so what are the police and MACC waiting for? I hope his actions are not swept under the carpet.
Roger 5201: The AG is supposed to be the legal counsel for the government of the day. He should act without fear and favour in the interest of the country.
What Apandi did was not only partisan, he obstructed justice by declaring there were no wrongdoings involved in 1MDB in the face of overwhelming kleptocracy.
Apandi should be investigated for undermining justice, whether knowingly or unknowingly.
Cogito Ergo Sum: Unless Apandi has turned crown witness, it is strange that he is not being probed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Malysia a part of a chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: MALAYSIA PETRONAS PETROSAUDI LUNDIN-
Jump to: