Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsKORRUPTIONCalendarHomeLog inFAQGallery

Pavel Kučera CEAi, Inc, Merlon Intelligence VP of Engineering, GoodData, BigML, Inc Strategic Advisor, BigML, Inc Strategic Advisor, Director of Cloud Systems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 5782
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Pavel Kučera CEAi, Inc, Merlon Intelligence VP of Engineering, GoodData, BigML, Inc Strategic Advisor, BigML, Inc Strategic Advisor, Director of Cloud Systems Empty
PostSubject: Pavel Kučera CEAi, Inc, Merlon Intelligence VP of Engineering, GoodData, BigML, Inc Strategic Advisor, BigML, Inc Strategic Advisor, Director of Cloud Systems   Pavel Kučera CEAi, Inc, Merlon Intelligence VP of Engineering, GoodData, BigML, Inc Strategic Advisor, BigML, Inc Strategic Advisor, Director of Cloud Systems I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 8:26 pm

Pavel Kučera CEAi, Inc, Merlon Intelligence VP of Engineering, GoodData, BigML, Inc Strategic Advisor, BigML, Inc Strategic Advisor, Director of Cloud Systems Pavel_10
Pavel Kučera
Passionate technology architect and engineering lead
Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic

Experience
CEAi, Inc
Company Name CEAi, Inc
Total Duration1 yr 5 mos
Title Head of Systems Engineering
Dates EmployedSep 2017 – Sep 2018
Employment Duration1 yr 1 mo
LocationPrague, The Capital, Czech Republic
In a vertical AI startup studio I was responsible for a Systems engineering team - horizontal competency across all startup responsible for the cloud part of products. We were making the services in Scala and distributing them primarily as SaaS (on AWS or GCP). We provided data pipelines for ML engineers and backend solution for frontend developers. Having people in Prague and Bratislava, I also founded office in Kosice with a great hiring opportunity of Java/Scala enthusiasts.

Title Engineering Manager
Dates EmployedMay 2017 – Aug 2017
Employment Duration4 mos
I joined rapidly growing team of an AI incubator as the first eng manager with team of more than 20 Scala/React developers and ML engineers. The team was distributed in Prague and Bratislava location and we were working on 3 startups from Fintech and Insurance industry. I was in the middle of a creative chaos and setting up development processes to sustain scaling up the company. See less

Merlon Intelligence
VP of Engineering
Company NameMerlon Intelligence
Dates EmployedJan 2018 – Jul 2018
Employment Duration7 mos
CEAI is a vertical AI startup studio which incubated Merlon Intelligence - KYC/AML SaaS solution. I led the engineering team to deliver the product to the first customer, a large Swiss bank. Technology wise it was built on React/Scala/Postgre SQL stack with ML in automated news articles processing and profile entity disambiguation. Accordingly to the bank restriction the pro... See more

GoodData
Machine Learning Solution Architect
Company NameGoodData
Dates EmployedDec 2016 – Apr 2017
Employment Duration5 mos
GoodData is a strong provider of BI SaaS solution and my mission was to add ML with predictive/prescriptive analytics to already a robust cloud platform. As the solution architect I designed how to integrate ML solutions for the first two customers (a large US bank and facility management SaaS). I worked closely with engineering team and plan the changes to ma... See more

BigML, Inc
Strategic Advisor
Company Name BigML, Inc
Dates Employed May 2016 – Nov 2016
Employment Duration7 mos
AVAST Software
Company Name AVAST Software
Total Duration5 yrs 1 mo
Title CTO
Dates Employed Jan 2014 – Apr 2016
Employment Duration 2 yrs 4 mos
Location Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic
My responsibility was in technologies which Avast built products on top of, and also in the whole R&D organisation of more than 200 engineers.

In product range we delivered brand new product for SMB, Avast for Business, based on... See more

TitleDirector of Cloud Systems
Dates Employed Apr 2012 – Dec 2013
Employment Duration1 yr 9 mos
I hired new DevOps team from scratch - consisting of smart Linux engineers and Java developers. Together we delivered new features to core antivirus such as File Reputation service storing billions of file fingerprints and serving tens thousands queries a second, or Streaming Updates which solved 4h delays in distributing virus pattern database to client computers by using long HTTP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Pavel Kučera CEAi, Inc, Merlon Intelligence VP of Engineering, GoodData, BigML, Inc Strategic Advisor, BigML, Inc Strategic Advisor, Director of Cloud Systems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. GENEVA :: THE CZECH REPUBLIC / SLOVAKIA SWISS FORFAIT s.r.o.-
Jump to: