Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsPICS & CONTACTCalendarHomeLog inFAQGallery

The Swiss corruption under Mr. Michael Lauber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6171
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

The Swiss corruption under Mr. Michael Lauber Empty
PostSubject: The Swiss corruption under Mr. Michael Lauber   The Swiss corruption under Mr. Michael Lauber I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 8:48 pm

What am was knowing before 10 years and before I entered in Switzerland are now facts. Lauber has/had connections to FIFA and Blatter which were not noted and not knowen. Lauber has so much mightiness, he is higher than the Swiss Government and his team is only a joke. He is this one which put out persons from his team. So he is the only Boss and he can do what he want. It is not his wish, to find the criminal actors but he cooperate with them and he is doing good business. If Switzerland don`t change the political system, Government and the Swiss law the country and its inhabitants have a bad future. A Government which is not responsabel and not strong enough has today any chance for a real recognition of the existing foreign policy. The trade agreements and the bilateral agreements are not well defined. They leave too much room for maneuver and are stretchy. This is shown by the many contracts with England which in my view represents only a monetary transaction. The future of cooperation with England and Brexit will show whether money can continue to flow unrestrictedly from Switzerland to England.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: WELCOME :: SOME STORIES ABOUT MY LIFE-
Jump to: