Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE MONEY WHICH IS STILL IN SWITZERLAND

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsLatest imagesPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inGallery

GE MONEY BANK PARIBAS M&M Reality the Fake have

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6588
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

GE MONEY BANK PARIBAS M&M Reality the Fake have  Empty
PostSubject: GE MONEY BANK PARIBAS M&M Reality the Fake have    GE MONEY BANK PARIBAS M&M Reality the Fake have  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 6:50 pm

136, ACTIVA spol. s r.o., Praha 9 - Letňany, Veselská 686, 199 00, Hlavní město .... 249, AK 1324, s.r.o., Studénka, Butovická 317, 742 13, pozitivní ...... 862, BNP Paribas Personal Finance SA, odštěpný závod, Praha 5 - Smíchov ...... 1737, DRVODJELAC d.o.o., Ivanec, Petra Preradovića 14, 42240, Varaždin, opakovat.

House Sale, dated the 9th january 2009 at 10am

In 2009 I got an Email from the Real Estate Company M&M Reality Kolin that the house is sold and I have to be at there Office. The sale was a fake.
Two days before I asked a lawyer for help. I sendet a Bodyguard Company, Security Company. This was Thierry Lerbour and a man called Ivan. Both where for 2 weeks in my house. It was Thierry which found the GPS Chip under my german SIM Card. And it was also Thierry which opened the blocked Gun TAURUS,

GE MONEY BANK PARIBAS M&M Reality the Fake have  Akte_a12
GE MONEY BANK PARIBAS M&M Reality the Fake have  Mm180010
GE MONEY BANK PARIBAS M&M Reality the Fake have  Mm280010

GE MONEY BANK PARIBAS M&M Reality the Fake have  Mm380010

GE MONEY BANK PARIBAS M&M Reality the Fake have  Mm480010

What is happen with the gun?

In 2010 I gave the gun to the Swiss Police Office in Sissach as evidence against my husband. For the reason, that I lost my remember I could not tell them how the gun cames in my Hands. And the Police did not ask. It has to be normal and required from where the gun Comes and who is the owner.

A very big mistake of the Swiss Police and easy for all criminal.
The Police had anything to do, so they found under the gun Registration number my husband and they called him in Czech. The Police sold gun here in Swiss and my husband got 100 Swiss Francs. Very easy and not legal, because the Police Report Shows that nobody asked me from where the gun is.

Witness: Jürgen Ulrich, Konstanz, Germany
He was with me by the Police.

GE MONEY BANK PARIBAS M&M Reality the Fake have  Taurus11
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

GE MONEY BANK PARIBAS M&M Reality the Fake have
Page 1 of 1