Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inGallery

ALBERTO VEGLIA ITALY, AZ SWISS & Partners, Lugano (AZIMUT GROUP, Luiz Alberto Hess Borges, UBS Brazil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 5788
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

ALBERTO VEGLIA ITALY,  AZ SWISS & Partners, Lugano  (AZIMUT GROUP,  Luiz Alberto Hess Borges, UBS Brazil Empty
PostSubject: ALBERTO VEGLIA ITALY, AZ SWISS & Partners, Lugano (AZIMUT GROUP, Luiz Alberto Hess Borges, UBS Brazil   ALBERTO VEGLIA ITALY,  AZ SWISS & Partners, Lugano  (AZIMUT GROUP,  Luiz Alberto Hess Borges, UBS Brazil I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 10:05 pm

ALBERTO VEGLIA ITALY,  AZ SWISS & Partners, Lugano  (AZIMUT GROUP,  Luiz Alberto Hess Borges, UBS Brazil Albert15
Since completing my Computer Science degree and MBA diploma, my professional career has developped in various best in class corporations (L’Oreal, PwC, etc.), with roles mainly focused on strategic and financial analysis, M&A, investment advisory and project management.
I have extensive experience working with C-level stakeholders, largely gained through PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Seat Pagine Gialle Group, where I mainly focused on strategic and financial macro/micro analysis, M&A, and business planning. In these roles I was an important advisor to CEO’s on how to achieve better business performances and how to push a greater growth across the company. In my last working position as a Fund Manager I have the opportunity to provide sophisticated financial planning solutions for financial institutions and HNWI, managing a small but very interesting SIF.
In my professional career I have demonstrated both the ability to work in team and the capability to be an entrepreneur, showing intellectual independence and ambition to achieve challenging results and goals. After my professional experience at Selectra Management Company, in September 2017 I have started a new exciting professional adventure as Relationship Manager for AZ SWISS & Partners, Lugano office, in charge for business development and fund distribution in Switzerland, with a particular focus on institutional market. For details, see my CV
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

ALBERTO VEGLIA ITALY, AZ SWISS & Partners, Lugano (AZIMUT GROUP, Luiz Alberto Hess Borges, UBS Brazil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. GENEVA-
Jump to: