Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsPICS & CONTACTCalendarHomeLog inFAQGallery

Visit for you, UBS and the facts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6139
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Visit for you, UBS and the facts Empty
PostSubject: Visit for you, UBS and the facts   Visit for you, UBS and the facts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 11:55 pm

Visit for you, UBS and the facts Ch_vis10
The photo is called Visit for you and with this Visit I mean not only my guests but also Mr. Alejandro Hirter, my Ex UBS Accountant, which was responsabel for the Eastern Market UBS AG. UBS is in the Czech Republic as Bank not registered. In 2004 Mr. Hirter was in Prague and of course he visited us. There I did the big mistake to sign an agreement with the Bank UBS. The Portfolio Risk was 2%. The original Agreement is still by the Prosecutor in Zürich. The prosecutor Daniel Regenass was bribed from Zürich, UBS Management.

Mr. Hirter is today busy with the Bank Basler Kantonalbank, BKB. He cooperated with Peter and with the UBS Manager located in Füllinsdorf. His name is Jürg Martin, busy today with Auriga Advisory (Russia). In 2004, the year which changed my life I got the drug from Peter. This drug is for the sickness ALZHEIMER. He was wellknowing what he do. 

The changed Transfer orders to Germany: Changed in april 2007 to the account Peter Andel. The Bank did never explain, how this changement was possibel. I lost so much time with this Bank that my concentration is now what Peter did. For this I took contact with the Czech Police.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Visit for you, UBS and the facts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: WELCOME :: SOME STORIES ABOUT MY LIFE-
Jump to: