Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsPICS & CONTACTCalendarHomeLog inFAQGallery

ALEXANDER YUDOVICH Export to Russia, JCC Chamber of Commerce, Zürich 2017 Rödl & Partner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6171
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

ALEXANDER YUDOVICH Export to Russia, JCC Chamber of Commerce, Zürich 2017 Rödl & Partner Empty
PostSubject: ALEXANDER YUDOVICH Export to Russia, JCC Chamber of Commerce, Zürich 2017 Rödl & Partner   ALEXANDER YUDOVICH Export to Russia, JCC Chamber of Commerce, Zürich 2017 Rödl & Partner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 1:41 am

Rödl and Partner was my lawyer in 2010 in the Czech Republic and in 2010/2011 Rödl and Partner Nürnberg tried to get a solution with the Bank Sparkasse Hochrhein, Baden-Würthemberg, Germany. Mr. Divisek Prague was responsabel for the property registration.

ALEXANDER YUDOVICH Export to Russia, JCC Chamber of Commerce, Zürich 2017 Rödl & Partner Alexan14
ALEXANDER YUDOVICH
Export to Russia, JCC Chamber of Commerce, Zürich 2017
Rödl & Partner
Deoffshorisation in Russia: first results and available solutions for clients.
Alexander Yudovich is Associate Partner and Head of Tax Department at Rödl & Partner Moscow. Rödl & Partner was my lawyer in Prague.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

ALEXANDER YUDOVICH Export to Russia, JCC Chamber of Commerce, Zürich 2017 Rödl & Partner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: RUSSIAN CONNECTIONS UBS-
Jump to: