Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inGallery

KURT MERKI Senior born 1978 in ACCRA busy with Antonio Citterio Milan, Italy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 5866
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

KURT MERKI Senior born 1978 in ACCRA busy with Antonio Citterio Milan, Italy Empty
PostSubject: KURT MERKI Senior born 1978 in ACCRA busy with Antonio Citterio Milan, Italy   KURT MERKI Senior born 1978 in ACCRA busy with Antonio Citterio Milan, Italy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 11:41 pm

KURT MERKI Senior born 1978 in ACCRA busy with Antonio Citterio Milan, Italy Kurt_m10

Busy FOR DURAVIT

Born in Accra, Ghana in 1978 as the oldest son of Kurt Merki Sr., a Swiss master carpenter and his Ghanian mother, a fashion designer who studied in London in the 1960’s. Growing up between Ghana and Switzerland, Kurt Jr. started his apprenticeship in his father’s furniture factory where he learnt the skills of carpentry – from the export of wooden chopping boards to the production of contemporary furniture.

After moving to Switzerland in 1997 he completed his Masters as a furniture carpenter in Lucerne in 199. Kurt Jr. moved to Zurich in 2001, where he worked as an interior architect for several different architecture offices over a period of eight years.

In 2008 he moved to Milan, Italy to deepen his knowledge of design at the Scuola Politecnica di design. There he successful completed his Masters in interior architecture and industrial design. In 2009 he worked at Antonio Citterio studio in Milan before shortly afterwards moving back to Zurich to start his own design Studio in 2010.

ADDED:

“Backslash” Editor Kurt Merki, Snr. CEO of SWISSCHAM AFRICA GHANA I hope you all enjoined the re-launch on the 2 ND March 2011 at the Fiesta Royale Hotel of the SWISSCHAM AFRICA GHANA. The echo has been well manifested as a successful event, because of YOU ALL who have shown up in your numbers. We invited 80 guests and 120 gracefully appeared! You all deserve a big “THANK YOU”! One encouraging situation was, that all the CEO of the big multinational companies like; NESTLE, BARRY & CALLEBAUT, SGS, GSL, Panalpina, GCNet, MSCA, NEWEST First CATERING, SCHINDLER-LIFT, were present. This is not to undervalue to many SWISS-GHANAIAN companies which were very well represented. The doors were also widely opened for GHANAIAN Companies, who do already active business with Switzerland and others who intend to enter into business partnership with Swiss Companies. I`m convinced that the future of the SWISSCHAM AFRICA GHANA will fulfill its purpose of an effective modern way of doing business and matchmaking. The event was telecasted in the business news on GTV - TV3 and Metro TV. The Daily Graphic and the Business Graphic carried the story as well. Just have a look! I hope for those who could not make it and apologized, you will enjoy our news cast and photo-gallery of the event, and don’t forget be part in one of our next event! FEEL ALWAYS WELLCOME! The Membership Form is on page 29 Note: The GHANA-NEWS letter will be distributed to a very large number of business outlets in Ghana and Switzerland to promote business activities among both countries, to the benef

Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

KURT MERKI Senior born 1978 in ACCRA busy with Antonio Citterio Milan, Italy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: BAKER TILLY GHANA SOCIETE GENERALE OLA STROEM SWEDEN REVISION: MAZARS S.A. SYNGENTA MINING-
Jump to: