Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE MONEY WHICH IS STILL IN SWITZERLAND

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsLatest imagesPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inGallery

Michele Grossi U.S.A. Bank UBS AND INTESA SANPAOLO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6579
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Michele Grossi U.S.A. Bank UBS AND INTESA SANPAOLO Empty
PostSubject: Michele Grossi U.S.A. Bank UBS AND INTESA SANPAOLO   Michele Grossi U.S.A. Bank UBS AND INTESA SANPAOLO I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 9:30 pm

Michele Grossi U.S.A. Bank UBS AND INTESA SANPAOLO Michel17
Financial Advisor at UBS Financial Services, Inc. / Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
US

Born and raised in Switzerland, I bring 25 years of international financial expertise in wealth management to my clients. I have worked with private and institutional clients in Zurich, Lugano, Monte-Carlo, New York, London and Los Angeles where I have established my UBS Wealth Management practice and where I live with my family.

My experience in Switzerland and Monaco is unique as very few places have such a prestigious tradition of private banking and of dealing with high and ultra-high net worth clients in multiple currencies and jurisdictions.

Financial planning is a key component of my practice together with providing thoughtful holistic advice on any issue that might arise, incorporating asset and liability management, philanthropy and sustainable development goals in the investment process.

My multi-year experience spanning a multitude of financial products and investment strategies have prepared me to easily distill challenging situations into simplified building blocks, tailored for each of my clients and their families.

I am very approachable and always happy to discuss. Contact me at michele.grossi@ubs.com or +1 310 772 7050
|*********|
**These are the comments of this Financial Advisor only, and not of UBS Financial Services Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates. No instructions for business transactions or which affect any client's accounts will be accepted through LinkedIn. Communications may be monitored and retained by UBS. All information and comments are provided for current, informational purposes only. See http://www.ubs.com/fas-legal for the full disclosure.**

Show less Show less of Michele’s summary

Experience
UBS
Financial Advisor
Company NameUBS
Dates EmployedJul 2017 – Present
Employment Duration1 yr 9 mos
Financial Advisor at UBS Financial Services, Inc. in Los Angeles, Century City, CA 90067

Focus on providing my clients with financial planning together with thoughtful holistic advice on any financial situation that might arise, incorporating asset and liability management, philanthropy and sustainable development goals in the investment process.

MG Consulting
Owner
Company NameMG Consulting
Dates EmployedMay 2014 – Jun 2017
Employment Duration3 yrs 2 mos
Real Estate Management and Development

Arden Asset Management LLC
Managing Director
Company NameArden Asset Management LLC
Dates EmployedSep 2010 – Apr 2014
Employment Duration3 yrs 8 mos
Arden Asset Management (UK) London - Head of Business Development and Investor Relations EMEA

Arden Asset Management (US) New York - Global Head of Platforms and Head Institutio... See more

UBS
Executive Director
Company NameUBS
Dates EmployedJan 1995 – Jul 2010
Employment Duration15 yrs 7 mos
UBS Wealth Management (New York) - Private Wealth alternative investments / Product Management structured products and foreign exchange

UBS Wealth Management (Zurich) - Sales Management... See more

Education
HEC Lausanne - The Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Lausanne
HEC Lausanne - The Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Lausanne
Degree NameMaster of Science Field Of StudyFinance
Licenses & Certifications

Life, Health & Accident Insurance Agent
Issuing authorityCalifornia Department of Insurance

Issued date and, if applicable, expiration date of the certification or licenseIssued Sep 2017No Expiration Date

Credential IdentifierCredential ID Agent License #0L95532

CAIA - Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst®️
Issuing authorityChartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Association®️

Issued date and, if applicable, expiration date of the certification or licenseIssued Oct 2009No Expiration Date

See credential

**Registered States** AZ,CA,IA,ID,NJ,NY,OR,TX
Issuing authorityFINRA
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Michele Grossi U.S.A. Bank UBS AND INTESA SANPAOLO
Page 1 of 1