Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsPICS & CONTACTCalendarHomeLog inFAQGallery

Computer Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6171
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Computer Work Empty
PostSubject: Computer Work   Computer Work I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 10:48 pm

Computer Work

My husband Peter Andel, busy with Computers in the Czech Republic good connections to Switzerland is still busy in Switzerland and in Germany.
My Website I created in 2005. 7 years the Web was online, without an administration. In 2015 I found my Web and I started to work on. This was really difficult. More difficult was the needed time to find out the trough. I found the trough and who is responsabel. Network is Network and some countries have the hands on. All are busy with Clouds but anyone is responsabel. The best countries are Russia, Africa, Malaysia. Anybody talk about Austria. The best connection is going throu Wireless, located in Vienna. In the passed 4 years (2014) anyone was looking why I got Euros 12 000. And anyone really worked in all open Defrauds. Even not in the case Malysia which is one of the biggest case. Global Diamonds and Bitcoins are not legal, so the Government interest has to be who sales and at which locations. Until now I have any Swiss reaction and the involved peoples in Russian cases are not important. What count are the Swiss persons. I like the work with the computers, it was needed to learn this what Peter Andel did and how he did. He is still in connection with David Baker and he is still doing Cyber crime. Right is, that Baker hacked my computer since 2006 outgoing from Belgium. The evidence have also in cooperation with the Bank UBS and Ghana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Computer Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: WELCOME :: SOME STORIES ABOUT MY LIFE-
Jump to: