Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsPICS & CONTACTCalendarHomeLog inFAQGallery

Mr. Nachman Nitzan, CPA has been Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer at First International Issues Ltd.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6218
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Mr. Nachman Nitzan, CPA has been Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer at First International Issues Ltd. Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Nachman Nitzan, CPA has been Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer at First International Issues Ltd.   Mr. Nachman Nitzan, CPA has been Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer at First International Issues Ltd. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:23 pm

Mr. Nachman Nitzan, CPA has been Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer at First International Issues Ltd. since July 1, 2014 and serves as its Goodwill Risk Manager. Mr. Nitzan has been Head of Chief Accountant Division and Executive Vice President of First International Bank of Israel Ltd. since September 01, 2011 and serves as its Management Member. Mr. Nitzan serves as Director of Accounting at F.I.B.I. Holdings Ltd. and served as its Executive Vice President and Chief Accountant Division. Mr. Nitzan served as Head of Finance Division and Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Bank of Jerusalem Ltd. (also known as Bank of Jerusalem Ltd) until July 1, 2011. He served as Chief Financial Officer of IDI Insurance Company Ltd., until 2010. He served as Head Accountant, Chief Controller, Deputy Managing Director and Manager of Accounts division of Jerusalem Bank. Mr. Nitzan served as Deputy General Manager and Manager of Finance Division of Jerusalem Bank. He serves as Director of Mataf-Financial IT & Operations Ltd., Bank Otsar Ha-Hayal Ltd. and Israel Credit Cards Ltd. He served as Director of First International Issues Ltd. since December 28, 2011. He is Public Accountant Certification. He has Master’s degree in Business Administration and Degree in Economics and Accounting from Bar Ilan University.

Collapse Detail
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Mr. Nachman Nitzan, CPA has been Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer at First International Issues Ltd.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: BANK UBS, BANQUE CANTONALE DE GENEVE CANADIAN DIAMONDS-
Jump to: