Jean-François De Saedeleer
Team and project management
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Mr. De Saedeleer has 15 years of international project management and 10 years of quality, production and process experience. His positive attitude and friendly personality have helped him to easily complete unfamiliar tasks, meet difficult deadlines, and has motivated Mr. De Saedeleer throughout his career to manage multiple tasks simultaneously without losing focus. He is an enthusiastic, goal-oriented, organized, and self-motivated professional with strong analytical, reporting, negotiation and time management skills. Across his career, he has established and maintained effective working relations with people in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity. His language skills are as follows: French (mother tongue), English (fluent) and German as well as Dutch (working knowledge). Mr. De Saedeleer is willing to travel.
Management and leadership: 15 years
- Up to 40 people including managers, foremen, operators, and sub-contractors
- Participation in management committees
- Budget responsibilities up to of 5 million EUR/year
Quality: 10 years
- Experience in designing, implementing, supervising, and improving quality
- Production and laboratory levels
Production and process: 10 years
- Experience with safety, quality, delivery, costs, sustainability, and moral issues
- Food industries e.g. fruit processing, breweries, beverages, and dairies
Project approach: 15 years
- Experience in identification, formulation, implementation, monitoring, closure, and evaluation of projects.
Mr. De Saedeleer favourite topics are related to continuous improvement, governance and management, food safety, maintenance - change in production and quality equipment, value chain and supply-chain improvement for fast moving consumer goods, professional training, trade and Industrial development, sanitary and phytosanitary - technical barrier to trade.
Senior expert in project management
Dates EmployedJun 2007 – Present
Employment Duration11 yrs 6 mos
LocationAustria (missions in Africa and Asia) and Ivory Coast (09/2014 – 07/2016)
PROJECT MANAGEMENT, in the field of technical and vocational education and training, sanitary and phyto-sanitary, agrifood industry, and infrastructure:
1. Project proposal development and fund mobilization: More than 30 proposals
2. Management and project implementation:
In Austria: Supervision and team leader of projects with frequent missions.
In Ivory Coast: Chief Technical Advisor and Management of the implementation unit.... See more
Manager - Part-time
Company Name JFD Brewery
Dates EmployedJun 2013 – Present
Employment Duration5 yrs 6 mos
Installation and management of my micro-brewery:
Set-up: Business plan, Implantation plan, Follow-up of civil work.
Equipment: technical specification, bidding, purchase, installation, and commissioning.
Receipt stabilisation and Analysis for product quality (raw materials, production, cleanin... See more
IOS Partners, Inc.
Company Name IOS Partners, Inc.
Dates EmployedApr 2014 – Dec 2014
Employment Duration9 mos
Implementation and supervision of a study and a project proposal in support to development of SPS inspection in UEMOA for the World Bank.
1. Project design and development: support to the design and development of the project
Planning and Build-up phases: identification of problems to be solved; stakeholders ide... See more
Dates EmployedMar 2013 – Jun 2013
Employment Duration4 mos
Diagnostic Trade Integration Study: redaction of the chapter “quality infrastructure and technical regulation system”.
Project formulation: legal, institutional and operational aspects:
- Set-up of ATNOR: standardisation, metrology, and certification agency:... See more
Junior Professional Associate
Company Name FAO
Dates EmployedFeb 2005 – Jun 2007
Employment Duration2 yrs 5 mos
Associate Professional Officer
Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN / Kisangani, R.D. Congo and numerous missions within the country