Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
WELCOME IN MY POTAL

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE CRIMES WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCES

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsPICS & CONTACTCalendarHomeLog inFAQGallery

FBI REPORT 15.09.2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 5918
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

FBI REPORT 15.09.2018 Empty
PostSubject: FBI REPORT 15.09.2018   FBI REPORT 15.09.2018 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Concering: 1MDB Malaysia UBS Transfer to Tortola and the defraud request against me:

The new UBS Acount I opened in 2013 in the City LENZBURG. In LENZBURG is a part of the Bank UBS AG the Bank Hypi Swiss Aarau. As you know the Court and the prosecutor were bribed. Please read the following text, dated 05.02.2001 (Importaant HABSBURG HOLDINGS TORTOLA Ltd. and TAMPLESTOWE (BVI)The message from a russian Blogger shows that Igor Yussufov has to do with TAMPLESTOWE (BVI). For all reasons here I think that Switzerland is wellknowing what they do. Even with the Bank FALCON and other crimes like Petrobras etc.

Communiqué de presse
Segment SWX Local Caps
Le 23 octobre 2000, l'Instance d'admission publiait le Règlement complémentaire de cotation au segment
SWX Local Caps. Ce dernier exigeait entre autre des sociétés qu'elles établissent des rapports
intermédiaires aux normes RPF, IAS ou US-GAAP. La SWX a demandé aux sociétés concernées de lui faire
savoir si elles souhaitaient rester cotées dans ce segment.
Société Remarques
Agefi Groupe SA SWX Local Caps
Bank Linth SWX Local Caps

BEKB / BCBE SWX Local Caps
Bergbahnen Engelberg-Trübsee-Titlis AG SWX Local Caps
Bondpartners SA SWX Local Caps
Bucherer AG Envisage une décotation
Büro - Fürrer AG Prolongation du délai d'assujettissement
Gonset Holding SA SWX Local Caps
Grasshopper Fussball AG Décotation approuvée
Groupe Gétaz Romang SA SWX Local Caps
Habsburg Holdings Ltd., Tortola, VG SWX Local Caps

Hottinger Züri Valore AG Passage au segment des sociétés
d'investissement en projet
Hügli Holding AG Passage au marché principal en projet
Hypothekarbank Lenzburg SWX Local Caps
Infranor Inter AG SWX Local Caps
Intersport PSC Holding AG SWX Local Caps
IVF Hartmann AG (ant. IVF Int. Verbandstoff-Fabrik
Schaffhausen) SWX Local Caps
Leclanché SA SWX Local Caps
Luzerner Regiobank AG SWX Local Caps

Messe Zürich, AG für int. Fachmessen u.
Spezial-Ausstellungen SWX Local Caps
Metallwaren-Holding AG SWX Local Caps
Pelikan Holding AG SWX Local Caps
Perutil SA, Panama SWX Local Caps
Rothornbahn und Scalottas AG SWX Local Caps
Scana Holding AG SWX Local Caps
Scintilla Ltd. SWX Local Caps
Société Montreux-Palace SA SWX Local Caps
Sources minérales Henniez SA SWX Local Caps
St. Gallische Creditanstalt SWX Local Caps
Starrag-Heckert-Holding AG SWX Local Caps
Sunstar Holding AG SWX Local Caps

Crealogix übernimmt BVI Consult AG. 03.11.2009 - 13:18 Uhr. Default image ... Hypothekarbank Lenzburg entscheidet sich für Kobil. 03.11.2009 - 13:18 Uhr.

TAMPLESTOWE (BVI) is in Cooperation with Swiss Life. The number 254900UX5DA7WWADZ355 is showing the Swiss Hedge Founds. Anlagestiftung Swiss Life - Liquide Alternative Anlagestrategien (CHF hedged), C/O Swiss Life AG, General-Guisan-Quai 40 ...

Address: Akara Bldg. 24 De Castro Street, Wickhams Cay 1 Road Town, Tortola.

Blockchain and crypto firms in Switzerland aren't welcome at Swiss banks.
Blockchain and crypto firms in Switzerland aren't welcome at Swiss banks. Now, a small regional lender is stealing a march on its bigger rivals by opening up to the budding digital token and tech sector.

Despite the crypto boom in Switzerland, firms involved in digital tokens or blockchain have long struggled to open accounts with traditional finance providers – banks, as finews.com  reported last year. Crypto broker Bitcoin Suisse told finews.com that it received «amazing harassment» from banks before eventually heading for Liechtenstein's more receptive bankers.

Swiss banks cite strict anti-money laundering rules and so-called «know your customer» guidelines, as well as the legal quagmire surrounding projects like formerly embattled Tezos, in shunning crypto business. The refusal throws a spanner in official Switzerland's efforts to become a «crypto nation» and attract leading industry providers.

Now, regional lender Hypothekarbank Lenzburg is opening the door to crypto and blockchain firms in Switzerland, CEO Marianne Wildi told finews.com: «It's a question of credibility for us, as a bank with a technology-based strategy of cooperating with fintech firms, to work together with the young crypto and blockchain scene in Switzerland,» she said.

«Open Banking» Play

Under Wildi, the mid-sized bank with a history of mortgage lending has made a name for its keen interest in digital solutions. «Hypi» Lenzburg is the only bank in Switzerland to practice «open banking» by opening its application program interfaces, or APIs, to outside fintech firm. The bank's proprietary core banking system and modular set-up is already used by several of its banking rivals.

Wildi, who trained as a computer programmer and has argued that Switzerland should adopt a crypto Swiss franc, said the bank evaluated potential compliance risks before deciding to open up to blockchain and crypto firms, and had also informed Swiss overseer Finma of its decision. Hypi Lenzburg is selective in letting clients in, she noted: two crypto clients onboarded in recent weeks underwent a rigorous due diligence process.

Cryptos Pay More
The bank has hired Geissbuehler, Weber & Partner, compliance experts, with the due diligence. «They have a lot of expertise in the crypto sector and will analyze client requests in terms of their legal background and potential impact for us, giving our management a recommendation,» Wildi said.

The bank plans to pass on the cost of the due diligence to clients – meaning crypto accounts will be more expensive than a regular corporate Swiss bank account. Hypi Lenzburg said it views the expansion into crypto less as a lucrative new avenue of business than consistent pursuit of its digital strategy.

Bank Frick in Liechtenstein and Falcon Private Bank, the Abu Dhabi-owned wealth manager which has put crypto at the center of its new strategy following a major scandal, are among the few banks to welcome crypto firms.

My UBS Acount I opened in 2013 in the City LENZBURG. Account number 231-112955, UBS AG, CH-5600 LENZBURG, canton Aargau.

Feb 5, 2001 - Habsburg Holdings Ltd., Tortola, VG. SWX Local Caps. Hottinger Züri Valore ... Hypothekarbank Lenzburg. SWX Local Caps. Infranor Inter AG.

Quote :
By digitally signing this document, I affirm that the information I provided is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that providing false information could make me subject to fine, imprisonment, or both. (Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 1001)
Digital Signature: Christine Andel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

FBI REPORT 15.09.2018
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL :: DUFERCO Ltd. ITALY IPCO TRADING RUSSIA GE CAPITAL OIL & GAS-
Jump to: