Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE MONEY WHICH IS STILL IN SWITZERLAND

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsLatest imagesPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inGallery

Charles Orbach And Co, 3 Melrose Boulevard. 2196 Johannesburg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6590
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Charles Orbach And Co, 3 Melrose Boulevard. 2196 Johannesburg Empty
PostSubject: Charles Orbach And Co, 3 Melrose Boulevard. 2196 Johannesburg   Charles Orbach And Co, 3 Melrose Boulevard. 2196 Johannesburg I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 9:02 pm

Charles Orbach And Co

3 Melrose Boulevard
2196 Johannesburg
Gauteng - South Africa

Zusammenfassung

I qualified as a chartered accountant with one of South Africa’s leading firms of accountants and auditors and at the same time also qualified as an accountant in England and Wales. I went on some years later to found the accounting and auditing firm of Charles Orbach & Company in 1968. I built this into one of the leading niche practices in the South African market offering comprehensive auditing and business advisory services which include mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, stock exchange listings and corporate finance.

I became a consultant to listed and unlisted companies and in many instances attended board meetings in this capacity. My firm was involved in many listings including inter alia Voltex, Softline, Kelgran, Vestacor, Value Group, Fabric Holdings, African Media Entertainment, Fabric Library, Punch Line Holdings, Arban Group, South East Rand Gold Holdings, Nigel Gold Mining company, etc.

I retired from practice in March 2005 to concentrate on my involvement in grass roots start-up companies, some of which have been extremely successful, leading to company listings.

I remain a consultant to the practice and to other business ventures in the portfolio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

Charles Orbach And Co, 3 Melrose Boulevard. 2196 Johannesburg
Page 1 of 1