Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campingcar Besinov UBS AG THE WORLD WIDE OFFSHORE SCANDAL

THE SWISS CRIMES BEHIND THE NEUTRAL FACADE & THE MONEY WHICH IS STILL IN SWITZERLAND

RegisterEventsSearchPublicationsLatest imagesPICS & CONTACTHomeLog inGallery

GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6588
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA Empty
PostSubject: GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA   GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 1:54 pm

GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA Giovan29
Director, Corporate & Private Clients, EuropeDirector, Corporate & Private Clients, Europe
ZEDRA GroupZEDRA GroupAug 2016 - Jan 2022 · 5 yrs 6 mosAug 2016 - Jan 2022 · 5 yrs 6 mosGeneva Area, Switzerland

ExperienceExperience

• GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA Andersenus_logo?e=1713398400&v=beta&t=NaDUzSFEIgm8yj627AO9IdJ21ITTNygqVIuIjUzah68

AttorneyAttorney
    Andersen · Self-employed Andersen · Self-employed2021 - 2023 · 2 yrs2021 - 2023 · 2 yrs

• Skills: Tax Reporting · Business Planning · Client Services · Succession Planning · Legal Writing · Corporate Tax · Strategic Planning · Corporate Law · Banking · Cross-border Transactions · Estate Planning · Wealth Management · Restructuring · Mergers & AcquisitionsSkills: Tax Reporting · Business Planning · Client Services · Succession Planning · Legal Writing · Corporate Tax · Strategic Planning · Corporate Law · Banking · Cross-border Transactions · Estate Planning · Wealth Management · Restructuring · Mergers & Acquisitions

• GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA Zedra_group_logo?e=1713398400&v=beta&t=kp_d0UkeZjBZpl9gRN3qa6phlBXvAuX5Nr5BSKzntrk

Director, Corporate & Private Clients, EuropeDirector, Corporate & Private Clients, Europe
    ZEDRA Group ZEDRA Group Aug 2016 - Jan 2022 · 5 yrs 6 mosAug 2016 - Jan 2022 · 5 yrs 6 mos Geneva Area, Switzerland Geneva Area, Switzerland

• I have gained extensive experience in structuring and implementing cross border deals for both Corporate and Private clients. I was involved in a significant numbers of Private Equity and Capital market transactions, including Structuring Services and Succession Planning.I have gained extensive experience in structuring and implementing cross border deals for both Corporate and Private clients. I was involved in a significant numbers of Private Equity and Capital market transactions, including Structuring Services and Succession Planning.

• Skills: Tax Compliance · Risk Assessment · Common Reporting Standard (CRS) · Succession Planning · Intellectual Property · Legal Writing · Corporate Tax · Tax Advisory · Strategic Planning · Business Development · Corporate Law · Mergers & Acquisitions · Tax · Corporate GovernanceSkills: Tax Compliance · Risk Assessment · Common Reporting Standard (CRS) · Succession Planning · Intellectual Property · Legal Writing · Corporate Tax · Tax Advisory · Strategic Planning · Business Development · Corporate Law · Mergers & Acquisitions · Tax · Corporate Governance

• GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA Vistra_logo?e=1713398400&v=beta&t=4ccH0YuB5zFWAnRBSUfFuDzgxvVbI1FcYpCsejVAIW8

VISTRA
    3 yrs 2 mos3 yrs 2 mos

• Director | European ClientsDirector | European Clients
      Dec 2013 - Jul 2016 · 2 yrs 8 mosDec 2013 - Jul 2016 · 2 yrs 8 mosZürich Area, SwitzerlandZürich Area, Switzerland

• As Director of the Corporate and European Team, I was responsible for structuring and implementing cross-border deals for both corporate and private clients and manages a multidisciplinary team with a focus on , amongst others, Italian, French, CEE and CIS jurisdictions.
          Prior to joining Vistra Zürich in 2013, I was based for 5 years in Vistra Luxembourg's office where I headed up the Mediterranean team and gathered an extensive experience in structuring private equity and investments, foreseeing the relevant fiscal, financial and legal implications of such structures.As Director of the Corporate and European Team, I was responsible for structuring and implementing cross-border deals for both corporate and private clients and manages a multidisciplinary team with a focus on , amongst others, Italian, French, CEE and CIS jurisdictions. Prior to joining Vistra Zürich in 2013, I was based for 5 years in Vistra Luxembourg's office where I headed up the Mediterranean team and gathered an extensive experience in structuring private equity and investments, foreseeing the relevant fiscal, financial and legal implications of such structures.
          …see more
          [/size]

• Skills: Tax Compliance · Risk Assessment · Common Reporting Standard (CRS) · Intellectual Property · Legal Writing · Corporate TaxSkills: Tax Compliance · Risk Assessment · Common Reporting Standard (CRS) · Intellectual Property · Legal Writing · Corporate Tax

• Team LeaderTeam Leader
      Jun 2013 - Dec 2013 · 7 mosJun 2013 - Dec 2013 · 7 mosLuxembourgLuxembourg

• As Team Leader of the Mediterranean Team,I have managed an experienced team of accountants, paralegals and lawyers. The Mediterranean team covers, amongst others Italian, French, Monegasque, Turkish, Greek and Northern African jurisdictions.

Accustomed to working alongside large and internationally recognised clients, I worked primarily to structure and implement cross border deals for his clients. I have gained extensive experience in structuring Private Equity and Investments, and implementing tax driven cross-jurisdictional structures for Mediterranean clients, foreseeing the relevant fiscal, financial and legal implications of such structuring.As Team Leader of the Mediterranean Team,I have managed an experienced team of accountants, paralegals and lawyers. The Mediterranean team covers, amongst others Italian, French, Monegasque, Turkish, Greek and Northern African jurisdictions. Accustomed to working alongside large and internationally recognised clients, I worked primarily to structure and implement cross border deals for his clients. I have gained extensive experience in structuring Private Equity and Investments, and implementing tax driven cross-jurisdictional structures for Mediterranean clients, foreseeing the relevant fiscal, financial and legal implications of such structuring.

• Skills: Intellectual Property · Legal Writing · Corporate Tax · Mergers & AcquisitionsSkills: Intellectual Property · Legal Writing · Corporate Tax · Mergers & Acquisitions

• GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA Vistra_logo?e=1713398400&v=beta&t=4ccH0YuB5zFWAnRBSUfFuDzgxvVbI1FcYpCsejVAIW8

Senior Relationship ManagerSenior Relationship Manager
    VISTRA Jan 2012 - Apr 2013 · 1 yr 4 mosJan 2012 - Apr 2013 · 1 yr 4 mosLuxembourgLuxembourg

• Skills: Intellectual Property · Legal WritingSkills: Intellectual Property · Legal Writing

Relationship Manager - Legal CounselRelationship Manager - Legal Counsel
    Vistra (Luxembourg) S.à r.lVistra (Luxembourg) S.à r.lJul 2008 - Jan 2011 · 2 yrs 7 mos

GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA Giovan31

ExperienceExperience

• GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA Citi_logo?e=1713398400&v=beta&t=iu0IR0wFeNja6Qr5AYOUqfwaSgk0sD-C8b8gKt6oNuc

Citi
    12 yrs 6 mos12 yrs 6 mos

• Vice President - Corporate and Investment BankingVice President - Corporate and Investment Banking
      Sep 2013 - Present · 10 yrs 5 mosSep 2013 - Present · 10 yrs 5 mosMilanMilan

• Corporate Banking Corporate Banking

• Associate - Corporate and Investment BankingAssociate - Corporate and Investment Banking
      Nov 2016 - May 2017 · 7 mosNov 2016 - May 2017 · 7 mosLondra, Regno Unito Londra, Regno Unito

• Investment Banking - Financial Strategy and Solutions GroupInvestment Banking - Financial Strategy and Solutions Group

• Analyst - Citi Transaction ServicesAnalyst - Citi Transaction Services
      Aug 2011 - Sep 2013 · 2 yrs 2 mos Aug 2011 - Sep 2013 · 2 yrs 2 mos Milan Area, ItalyMilan Area, Italy

• 1st rotation - Milan (Oct 11 - Jul 12): Financial Institutions Client Sales Management

2nd rotation - Milan (Jul 12 - May 13): Trade Sales

3rd rotation - London (May 13 - Sep 13): Investor & Wealth Services1st rotation - Milan (Oct 11 - Jul 12): Financial Institutions Client Sales Management 2nd rotation - Milan (Jul 12 - May 13): Trade Sales 3rd rotation - London (May 13 - Sep 13): Investor & Wealth Services

• Internship - Investment BankingInternship - Investment Banking
    Deutsche BankDeutsche BankFeb 2011 - May 2011 · 4 mosFeb 2011 - May 2011 · 4 mosMilano, ItaliaMilano, Italia

• Internship - Investment BankingInternship - Investment Banking
    Citi Jun 2010 - Sep 2010 · 4 mos Jun 2010 - Sep 2010 · 4 mos Milano, Italia

[size=16]Giovanni La Forgia
[/size]
[size=16]GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA G_la_f10[/size]

Geschäftsführer bei Dr. Willi Knoll GmbH & Co. KG

• Dr. Willi Knoll GmbH & Co. KG

Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany

[size=16]Giovanni la Forgia

Supply Chain Senior Consultant presso DNV[/size]
  • GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA Dnvgl_logo?e=1713398400&v=beta&t=bw-oe6plUTSBa-9KQxArM8Nw-r4PYZeFaQnNQRXYqaE
    DNV

• GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA Politecnicodibari_logo?e=1713398400&v=beta&t=3Rv0voHTq3hMVHnZUgbzJdTrdew1O7fCm0EmYeeemhI
    Politecnico di Bari

Molfetta, Apulia, Italy

[size=16]Giovanni la Forgia

SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR presso Fastweb[/size]
  • GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA Fastweb_logo?e=1713398400&v=beta&t=RgscbhaQFzN1SS8I6AS04B9hZk7g5peR-9f3CEGfz0A
    Fastweb

Bari, Apulia, Italy

[size=16]GIOVANNI LA FORGIA

Research Engineer - Institute of Marine Sciences (ISMAR-CNR)
[/size]
  • GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA 1674127544416?e=1713398400&v=beta&t=xDe_izdCGTzeFIaEiN2nUQf0sD5CbmBSCgLDHIvucqQ
    CNR-ISMAR Institute of Marine Sciences

• GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA Politecnicodibari_logo?e=1713398400&v=beta&t=3Rv0voHTq3hMVHnZUgbzJdTrdew1O7fCm0EmYeeemhI
    Politecnico di Bari

Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

GIOVANNI LA FORGIA Switzerland and Italy, ZEDRA GROUP GENEVA
Page 1 of 1